This cutting-edge treatment is helpful for a broad range of skin conditions:
- Lines and wrinkles, especially around lips and mouth
- Scars, including pitted and ice-pick acne scars
- Looseness of neck and facial skin
- Oily and dry rosacea
- Aged decollete
- Photodamage due to sun exposure
- Other damage due to environmental factors
- Eye bags and the delicate eye area
- Skin discoloration: hyperpigmentation and hypopigmentation
CryoPeel $99 (25 minutes)
After a thorough cleansing, you receive a gentle exfoliation using a lactic or glycolic peel based on your skin type. Your skin is now primed to receive the cutting edge CryoStem Cell Treatment which induces new cell growth your own dermal layer. Scientific testing has shown an average of 71% faster cell growth. The growth continues for 6 days after your treatment.
LED light therapy enhances penetration of the CryoStem serum and stimulates production of collagen and elastin. Organic toners and moisturizers from DNA Health Institute are then applied.
This is perfect when you don't have time for a complete facial, but want the benefits of CryoStem technology.
Related InfoHow does the CryoStem Cell serum work?-- FAQ
Product manufacturer: DNA Health Institute
How does LED light therapy work?