- Full kitchen
- Living/dining room with fireplace
- Separate bedroom
- King-size bed with organic mattress by Sachi Organics
- Deep one-person tub in bathroom
- Cable TV
- Sunday - Thursday (low season):: $229 per night
- Friday, Saturday, Holidays, &
High Season :: $269 per night
- Additional Guests :: $40 per person per night Rates are for single or double occupancy.
High season is May 1-October 31
This is our most private house--a combination of Southwestern and Japanese design. There's a tranquil balcony off the bedroom, and another off the living room.
Related InfoCheck Room Availability
High Moon Floor Plan
'We stayed for one heavenly night at High Moon for my 30th birthday! It was nothing but luxury and we felt completely pampered! We loved the Buddha chocolates and the cozy kimono jackets the best! It was a wonderful surprise to find coffee, tea, fruit and granola already provided for breakfast. The fire made our evening there so romantic and cozy! '