- Completely self-contained bathing environment
- Two giant ceramic teacups in a Japanese garden--soaking tubs with no jets, similar to the baths in Japan. (104-106 degrees F.)
- Wet/dry gas-fired sauna (175-185 degrees F.)
- Changing area with Japanese-style seated or American-style standing showers. The seated shower becomes a relaxing part of the ritual.
- Granite vanity with mirrors, a hair dryer, and wicker baskets for your clothes
- A cooling berth in the garden next to the baths
- An amazing Japanese toilet that does almost everything for you!
$51 per person (90-minutes)
This is an authentic Japanese indoor/outdoor bathing experience. An exotic world of its own with hand-thrown ceramic baths, seated showers, and the ultimate toilet. The shower is part of the bathing ritual, and there are no jets in the soaking tubs.
Similar to New Ofuro, but with outdoor baths
'I met and married a Japanese man and it has become a special place for us. Ichiban reminds me of the traditional baths I experienced in Japan. '
'Ichiban decor was beautiful; we are now thinking how we can install a Japanese style shower and teacup tubs in our house!'